Who is Eligible to Receive a Scholarhip?
1. Either the applicant, or the applicant's parent or guardian, must be a member of Woodbury County REC, reside on REC Lines and currently receiving electric service. Children of the members of the REC Board of Directors or children of Woodbury County REC employees are not eligible.
2. The applicant must be a student who will be enrolled in a full-time graduate or undergraduate course of study at an accredited college, university or vocational/technical school in the fall of 2023.
3. All Scholarships will be awarded without regard to other awards, loans or financial assistance the applicant may have obtained.
4. The applicant must be a United States citizen.
5. Past Basin Electric or Woodbury County REC scholarship winners are not eligible.
How to Apply?
Call the Woodbury County REC office at 800-469-3125 or 712-873-3125 to request an application and complete set of rules, or download an application using the link below. Applications may also be picked up at the REC office in Moville.
Woodbury County REC's Scholarship Application Deadline is February 8, 2023.